30 Male Models in 30 Days is the brainchild of Sydney photographer Andrew Stubbersfield where he wanted to encourage more men in Sydney to get involved in photo shoots. Today we introduce you to the 21st model of the Sydney campaign.
Eamon Mulgrew has happily answered a list of Eikon’s Five Favourite Questions, just to find out a little more about our Day 21 model.
1. Are you Gay, Bi, Straight or something else? I am straight
2. Describe your first kiss? My first kiss was somewhere between a romance movie and a horror show and it had the potential to be really cute and romantic but as I looked up I saw my mother staring back at me.
3. Explain your most embarrassing moment? That’s a hard one I don’t get embarrassed really easily but it would probably have to be when I tried to give myself a Mohawk when I was in primary school, my hair ended up having big patches taken out of it as a punishment my mum then shaved my whole head except my sideburns and sent me to school.
4. What do you want to get out of life? I want to be remembered much like Julius Ceaser
5. Which A-list character/star are you most like? I’d have to say, Ashton Kutcher.
For more information about the 30 in 30 campaign or to express interest in being a part of the next competition visit the website here.