30 Male Models in 30 Days is the brainchild of Sydney photographer Andrew Stubbersfield where he wanted to encourage more men in Sydney to get involved in photo shoots. Today we introduce you to the 12th model of the Sydney campaign.
Peter Hanna has happily answered a list of Eikon’s Five Favourite Questions, just to find out a little more about our Day 12 model.
1. Are you Gay, Bi, Straight or something else? Let’s keep it mysterious
2. Describe your first kiss? First kiss was awkward with eyes open!
3. Explain your most embarrassing moment? Most embarrassing moment was walking home from school and it was raining. I was walking with my mate and he jokingly pushed me and I fell and had my foot stuck between the ground and fence. I had mud all over my pants!
4. What do you want to get out of life? What i want out of life is a sense of accomplishment, help others, be happy and inspire.
5. Which A-list character/star are you most like? I am most like Hugh Jackman for his down to earth nature and his showmanship.
For more information about the 30 in 30 campaign or to express interest in being a part of the next competition visit the website here.